Warranty Status & GuidelinesCheck your warranty instantly over our dedicated warranty check portal & know what is covered under warranty.Please click here to check your warranty status!Need help identifying your product & warranty period?Vu has an exclusive link wherein customers can verify their warranty status by just inserting their TV set Serial Number (SR no). EX: 3TE43M18484501E1SA2xxxx Note: SR no. is on the side of the TV and on the back cover of the TV. Barcode with SR no is stuck near the edge of the backside of the TV box also.What does the Vu warranty cover? All parts are covered (e.g. Boards, Panel), (visiting & repair charge) at site, except physical damage & non-manufacturing defect to panel or any other component.Any hidden cost? Absolutely none (except physical damage, non-manufacturing defect).
- Servicing: Should your TV set become inoperative, do not try to correct the problem by yourself. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Take your TV to the service Centre for servicing or Call us on 022-45417000 for a technician visit at your place.
- Cabinet Cleaning: Gently wipe the front panel & other exterior surfaces of the TV with a soft cloth. Never use a solvent or alcohol. Do not spray insecticide liquid or air-fresheners near TV. Such chemicals may cause damage & discoloration to the exposed surfaces.
- Panel Cleaning: If the LED/LCD Panel requires cleaning, wipe it with a cotton or soft cloth. Before cleaning the panel, disconnect the power cord.
Warranty Coverage On PanelWarranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- If the product has failed under certain conditions/types (Water Logging, Misuse, Panel Damage, non-manufacturing defect etc.)
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or While in transit to service Centre or purchaser's residence.
Purchase an Extended WarrantyWhy You Need Extended Warranty for your TV?
- Repair & Service cost: After the expiry of standard warranty all defects cost are chargeable including panel, motherboard, remote, power supply, etc.
- Panel Failure: Do you know the most expensive part of the TV is your panel and what if your TV panel malfunctions due to technical issues after standard warranty of one year? Your total investment for your TV can be wiped out if your panel malfunctions/fail which costs 80 % of your TV cost.